Skip to main content
Department of the Attorney General
Court and Tribunal Services
Court and Tribunal Services Header
Print page

Change or Cancellation of Orders

Any person who obtains an order, or the person against whom the order is made, may apply for a variation or cancellation of a restraining order. If the application is made by the person against whom the order is made, the court must first hold a hearing (in the absence of the person for whose benefit the order was made) to consider whether sufficient grounds exist to permit the application to proceed.

If the court grants approval to proceed, then both parties have to attend the next hearing.

Last updated: 22-Feb-2017

[ back to top ]

Home | Feedback | Privacy | Copyright and Disclaimer  | HR Kiosk
Department of the Attorney General |  About the Department | Births, Deaths and Marriages | Public Advocate | Public Trustee
All contents copyright Government of Western Australia. All rights reserved.